It’s that time of the year again.
You may have heard the buzz about flu season…or maybe it’s the sound of the LMP Q&A BUG!
Yes, you guessed it, the LMP bug is back in action. This time, the LMP bug caught Ivana Vidovic, Supervisor of Hematology across TG, TW and PM. A while ago, the bug ‘infected’ Megan Spencer, Senior Technologist, Immunology. You can check out Megan’s photo Q&A HERE.
Ivana Vidovic is LMP’s new Supervisor of Hematology across TG, TW and PM. Previously Ivana held the role of Hematology Charge Technologist at TG. During her time as a Charge Technologist, she was actively involved with implementing numerous changes within the department, including the implementation and validation of digital morphology, the new CBC automation and hemoglobin electrophoresis analyzer.
Ivana spent her time training on the morphology bench and helping arrange weekly morphology rounds with LMP Hematopathologists.
In her new role as Supervisor, she is responsible for daily operations of the lab and direct supervision of all Hematology lab staff, equipment, products and educational programs.
To learn more about Ivana, check out her photo Q&A below!
1. Whereabouts did you grow up?
2. What was your first job?
3. What’s your favourite TV show?
4. Where was your last road trip to?
5. What’s your favorite meal to make at home?
6. If you could bring one thing on a weekend camping trip, what would it be?
7. What do you do for fun?
8. What’s your favourite animal? (Draw it!)
9. Favourite sports team or athlete?
10. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the last six months?
11. If you had to describe UHN in less than 10 words, what would you say?
12. If your friends had to describe you in less than five words, what would they say?
Since Ivana completed the photo series Q&A, she was given the opportunity to pass the bug onto someone else… Make sure to check in next week to find out which LMP staff member Ivana nominated – It could be you!
Have a common interest with Ivana? – Share it in the comments section!
- How you also grew up in two completely different areas of the world like Oakville and Croatia!
- That you too have worked at the “Clothing Shop.”
- How you also enjoy neo-noir action thrillers about assassins and hitmen.
- That you also call pasta sauce “gravy” after watching The Sopranos.
- Maybe you also mess with Jackie’s binders for fun?